by The Raw Matrix
- 2 fresh young thai coconuts
- 1 whole vanilla bean, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tsp maca powder (up to 1 TBL if acclimated to it)
- Open coconuts. (here’s a video from Andrea Caplan Livingston of PhytoFoods.)
- Strain coconut water into blender.
- Scoop out and add coconut meat, removing any bits of brown skin.
- Add vanilla bean and maca.
This is a scrumptious natural beverage, and the premiere electrolytic drink!
Serve it chilled (by using refrigerated coconuts), or at room temperature.
Send in your favorite recipes to share with Pantry members!